Kroger is one of the largest retailing companies in the US- in fact, the second-largest grocer just behind the leading Walmart. Kroger is one of the largest traditional grocers with around 3100 stores functioning and operating under various names. Kroger is renowned for giving attractive benefits to its customers like multi-schemes, surveys, and feedbacks that benefit their customers and bring a smile to their faces. Loyalty programs have been the mainstay of many enterprises which pays rich dividends to the customers and the retailers. They may have evolved and superficially changed over the years, but they follow the same basic principles. Kroger Plus Card is one such loyalty schemes launched.
Introduction to Kroger
Kroger Plus Card gives you many advantages. You earn discounts in exchange for providing access to your spending habits which is a win-win situation for everyone concerned- the retailers as well as the customer. You save more and spend less. It saves you money as this card can be used across a range of stores to avail a host of benefits. Use this card to reap a harvest of benefits at Diltons, Frys, Ralph and Smith’s and Fred Meyer.
Features of Kroger Plus Card
Here is an overview of how you can use this card to your advantage. Among its plethora of benefits, the Kroger Plus Card automatically gets you enrolled into the Kroger Fuel Programmes which is a Godsend blessing given the contemporary expensive Fuel Market. Here are some of the high lights of the program
- For every 1$ purchase at Kroger store, you get 1 Kroger Fuel Point.
- This fuel Point can be redeemed at any Kroger Gas Station.
- The Kroger Plus Card can also be used at Shell gas station to get discounts.
- The Kroger Plus Card may also be used to load e-coupon.
How to Create the Kroger Plus Card
There are two ways of obtaining a Kroger Plus Card – online and offline
a) You can apply for it in the virtual or online format
- Open the browser of your choice.
- Type or paste the link-https://wwwkroger.com/account/create/.
- In the page that opens up create a Kroger account.
- Provide all the details asked for.
- Create a Kroger id and password.
- Click on Create account and viola you have a Kroger account.
- Next, enter your name and phone no.
- Finally, you will be provided with a ten-digit number of your Virtual Card.
b) You can also obtain the card in the classic, traditional, offline way too.
- Walk into a Kroger store and ask for a plus card application.
- Fill your name, address, and phone no. in the application.
- Hand over the application to the Cashier or the Customer Service Department.
- You get your Kroger Plus card immediately.
Every time you check out, your balance points will be indicated at the bottom of your receipt. Owning this card opens the lid of a treasure trove of benefits. Remember to use the Kroger Plus Card while purchasing from the Kroger store and enjoy the windfalls that come your way.