Dollar General (www.Dgcustomerfirst.com) is one of the largest retailers in a variety of goods in the United States. It has its headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee and currently has expanded up to fifteen thousand states, all over the United States. It deals mostly in groceries and other non-perishable goods necessary for everyday usage, as well as a multitude of luxury items. Recently it has also increased its outreach towards the Asian market by establishing a secondary outsourcing point, in the office district of Hong Kong. Keeping pace with this exponential growth, the company has recently broken into the ‘Fortune 500’ list, i.e., which lists the 500 wealthiest companies according to the stock market index. Unremarkably, it has also received numerous endorsements in numerous fields, most notably in motorsports and American football. It is, thus, quite evident that Dollar General boasts of a vast consumer base in the states and worldwide.
However, with increasing popularity and more significant critical acclaim, the resolution of the brand is tested with several new problems on the horizon. The key to keeping a sufficiently large customer base lies not only in trying to increase the number of consumers but also involves keeping a large section of consumers happy with the services provided. This task is significantly tricky because of two reasons. The first reason stems from the fact that the retailer deals in a variety of goods. Hence it is difficult to obtain first-hand information regarding the specifics of the overall service. The second reason is more of a consensus that all the people cannot be satisfied all at once, and hence a few negative opinions. To address these issues at large, and reduce the human effort in making unqualified analysis into feedback, Dollar General has introduced its dedicated Dgcustomerfirst Survey onto the online platform, at www.dgcustomerfirst.com. Customers can now give their valuable feedback from the comfort of their homes, without the hassle of filling up standard feedback forms at the stores. Let’s see how this system is operated.
About Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey | www.Dgcustomerfirst.com Survey
A first-time the Dgcustomerfirst Survey website would be mightily impressed by the following innovative features.
- A robust but straightforward interface is in place, enabling the user to express his opinions clearly.
- Feedback can be input not only for the overall experience but also for all departments separately. It is especially useful if one wants to highlight a specific issue.
- Ten people can win weekly sweepstakes prizes of up to 100$ gift cards provides a massive incentive toward investing one’s time towards this feedback scheme.
- Each participant of the survey mandatorily gets a three dollar gift card, which can be redeemed by revisiting the store.
- It also has provisions for people wanting to provide feedback without making any recent purchases at the store.
These are a few of the positive points involved in setting up this survey website. The method of signing into the site is given the next section.
How to Register for www.Dgcustomerfirst Survey
You can avail of the survey after purchase, and enter the sweepstakes online by the process described below.
- Open your preferred browser.
- Go to www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Enter the time, store no., and unique survey ID as specified on the receipt.
- Click start.
- Answer the series of questions when the prompt comes up on the screen.
- Enter your full name, phone number, and e-mail address.
After all of these steps are completed, you should receive a unique entry number through which you can enter the weekly sweepstakes.
Dollar General is one of the most popular retail store outlets worldwide. With the aid of this innovative tool, it can improve its services dramatically, and assert dominance in this field for years to come.